Friday, December 20, 2019

Bronx County Chorus Concert 12/8/19

Here was the program for the concert






Here are some pictures taken by Che'Francois Photography.

This is a picture of me singing "You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch."  I tried to sing it from the perspective of the Grinch, as if he were talking to himself


Here are some pictures of me singing with the choir



Here is a picture of the whole chorus



Here is a FB page with more information about the photographer 


-----

I had 3 solos. Two were in our Messiah rendition in the first half.  I sang  "Then Shall the Eyes of the Blind be opened" and the alto part of "He Shall Feed His Flock Like a Shepherd."  The second was in our Hollywood portion in the second half.  I sang "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch."

*****

Here are some screen shots from the Bronx County Chorus instagram page.  They"re @bronx_county_chorus on Instagram.  These show me rehearsing for my Grinch solo. I like these childrens' comic book villain roles.  I blogged about that before About my Fascination with Villain Roles These pictures were taken by Denise Carrier Wharton.


-----

My son was there and took a photo and two videos.


My Messiah solos



Grinch solo 







No comments:

Post a Comment