I'm compiling a list of questions about coronavirus
1. What precautions are being taken to keep it from being on raw fruits and vegetables.
2. How much microwaving of these fruits and veggies would kill it?
3. What kind of laundering protocols would remove it from clothing? Does Clorox2 have enough hydrogen peroxide to kill the virus in a load of laundry? What are the risks of laundering more than one person’s laundry in the washer at the same time?
4. Why aren't we requiring everyone to wear masks to prevent transmission -- rather than discouraging masks?
5. What's turning up in that research about AIDS & malaria drugs against this virus?
6. How is Lawrence Garbuz doing?
7. When Tom Hanks says "one day at a time" does that mean he's really feeling rotten?
8. How long would a garment have to hang in a closet, for the virus to die on the garment?
9. Why aren’t stores limiting how much toilet paper a person can take out at a time?
10. Am I taking a big risk by using the same vacuum cleaner in several rooms?
11. Is there any hope at all of a vaccine by fall?