Sunday, December 13, 2020

A Virtual Christmas Carol

 On December 12 & 13, I participated in a Virtual Production of a Zoom version of Dicken's Christmas Carol produced by AlphaNYC, directed by Elizabeth Aquino, assistant director Andrew James Bleidner

The screenplay was written by Flip Kobler and Cindy Marcus.  It took about 1/2 an hour, and was fairly light and child friendly.


Here are some screen shots of  my performance taken by Tenaya Griffin, who played "Fan," Scrooge's sister. 










For this production, I designed two virtual backgrounds

This was the set for the ghost of Christmas Future



This was the set for me (the ghost of Christmas Past)


We had 4 scheduled rehearsals of the whole cast.  I also organized several Zoom rehearsals of the past scene.  This business of being able to schedule rehearsals over Zoom is just sublime -- so easy


Here is a whole cast photo



This was the cast list



No comments:

Post a Comment