Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Updates April 2018

Here's my blog about "Boy in the Window," a fragment of a play in process that I appeared in on 3/18/18 at The Point.  It includes a link to a video of part of the performance



I am scheduled to appear in Episode 505 of "The Perfect Murder" on Investigation discovery.  I got some set photos, which I posted on Facebook here:




I am redoing my music video for my single, Villain Song. Here is my blog about the song

Villain Song Blog

Other things in the 1st quarter of 2018

  • 4/16/18 "Creative Block" a film I appear in has been selected by the Philadelphia Independent Film Awards. It has 4 previous awards.
  • 4/12/18 Filming "Mandatory Gun Laws," d. Mark Hubatsek
  • 4/8/18 Contestant in Cabaret Showdown https://www.facebook.com/events/222476835160743
  • 4/8/18 Cherub Improv Rehearsal
  • 4/3/18 Diversity Mixer, Magnet Theater
  • 1/19/18 filming in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY, with "Uncomfortable Revolution" http://www.urevolution.com/ -- what not to say to cancer patients
  • 1/16/18 My commercial live on YouTube. I sent out postcards about this, but here it is again.


  • 1/16/18 performed in the Magnet Musical Mixer at the Magnet Theater
  • 1/14/18 Filming "Answers to Everything; Episode 2" playing Dena, d Greg Lakhan, Bayside Queens
  • 1/8/18 performed at the Diversity Improv Jam at the Magnet Theater More info about this event
  • 1/6/18 performed with "Spooky Doings" at the Triple Crown Ale House link to FB event link to photos

As usual, I post ongoing updates on this blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment