Tuesday, December 13, 2016

updates 161213

I will be appearing in “A Sketch of New York” at the following show times

12/16/16 2:45 pm
12/18/16 2:45 pm & 7:45 pm
12/19/16 7:45 pm

Grand Theater, The Producer’s Club, 258 w. 44th, 3rd Floor

Casting Directors and Agents can get in by giving a business card. Everyone else can get tix here  Please note that there are other teams doing shows and only buy tix for my show -- that is if you want to go to my show.  FB event is here 

I am also studying Scene Work for Musical Improv with Woody Fu at the Magnet Theater this month

During the month of November I drove down to Florida and did poll watching and canvasing for Hillary.  I also did some sightseeing.  Links to my photos and videos are on my blog here http://annebarschall.blogspot.com/2016/11/travel-pix.html


Latest movie I saw was “Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them,” which I liked.

I also appeared on the premier of Grave Secrets, Tiaffay episode 11/2/16  performance clip


Links to my various online profiles


ongoing updates blog

No comments:

Post a Comment