Saturday, March 30, 2024

My name in letters to the editor

Well, this is cool!  I suddenly found my name in the letters to the editor of a recent issue of Science News.  They hadn't told me that my question got published.  I decided to go back & search for recent mentions of my name in letters to the editor.  I found the following


NY Times

Jan 22, 2022 -- about end of life care

Sept 10, 2022 -- about use of boxes for grocery delivery at my local CTown


Science News

May 2, 2005 -- about solar cookers being superior to cooking with petroleum

March 20, 2022 -- How do we know that kunga were the result of human breeding?

March 17, 2024 -- about cause and effect v correlation in marijuana/depression studies

I know I got published a number of times in The Journal News, but I haven't subscribed for a while, so I don't know if I can go back & find those.

No comments:

Post a Comment