Thursday, September 14, 2017

Updates Summer 2017

This was a frustrating summer.  I had four gigs that I had been told I had booked fall through.  

I was in "Sleeping Ugly" at the Identity Theater more info here Sleeping Ugly Blog

I did get to do a story slam in NH -- Please note that I'm looking down, because I'm in the pulpit of a church looking down at the audience.



And I edited a voiceover reel




Here are a couple of YouTube videos that I made for fun

This is a portion of a Shelley poem with some of my hiking videos



This is a character impression



Travel Pix on a separate blog here


I've sometimes gone to a drop in dance class with James T. Lane of "Chicago" on Broadway.  He's amazing, but I'm not.  Don't hire me as a dancer, yet.

Some friends say they spotted me in background on "Wizard of Lies" and last winter's Hallmark Christmas movie.



No comments:

Post a Comment