Performances have included
- 11/20/18 Preschool of the Americas, Battery Park
- 11/19/18 PS 195, Bronx, NY
- 11/20/18 Preschool of America, Battery Park
- 11/27/18 PS 195, Bronx, NY
- 11/29/18 Joseph Belsky House, Brooklyn
- 12/4/18 Regal Heights Rehab, Queens
- 1/10/19 Cooke Academy, Manhattan
- 1/11/19 Westchester School for Special Needs, Yonkers
- 6/8/17 Preschool of America
- 6/11/17 Rainbow Preschool
- 6/11/17 El Bario Art Space
What follows is the program of the first incarnation of this play in 2017, along with some photos from then.
review of this play
More about the Identity Theater http://www.identitytheater.com/
The Identity Theater aspires to have actors with disabilities performing with non-disabled actors. It also has themes associated with disabilities. Many performances are in institutions that service people with disabilities. The theater principal is a Ph.D. candidate at NYU who suffers from CP.