- Passenger in "On the Bus" d Dana Ivgy & Vania Heymann
- Vampire in "Bite School," d James Balsamo
- "Untitled III," d Michael Gellman, Theater 54
- Team "John Lennon's Shoes" d Scotty Watson, Theater 54
- Doctor in "Liv" d Catherine Eaton @LIVthemovie This movie has been renamed "The Sounding" and currently has a kickstarter kickstarter for "The Sounding"
- Shared a personal story at the Elissa Dauria show, Theater under St. Marks"
- Nun in "Failing with Grace," web series pilot, d Matthew Mayer photos & video of this role
- The Magnet Theater Circuit Team “Special Socks," d Sebastian Conelli
- Improv Cabaret, at Don't Tell Mama, d Barry Shapiro
- Participated twice The Cabaret Showdown Theater Under St. Marks, d Mark McDaniels
- Appeared frequently at musical and regular improv comedy mixers/jams at The Magnet Theater, The PIT, QSIC, UCB -- trying to make sure I get on stage at least once a week at such shows
Performance related courses:
- Musical Improv Levels I & II at The Magnet Theater with Michael Lutton, Ryan Dunkin, Frank Spitznagel, Jon Bander
- Camp Magnet, sponsored by The Magnet Theater with Louis Kornfeld, Alex Marino, David Razowski, Ed Herbstman, Rick Andrews, Rachel Hamilton
- UCB Improv Level 201 with Nicole Despel, Jackie Jennings
- Improv intensive at Artistic New Directions with Scotty Watson, David Razowski, Michael Gellman
- The Magnet Theater Greg Hess: “Scene Rebooted”
Other performance related courses
- Paul Michael's The Network "Best of the Best" a five week course in musical theater with Stephanie Klapper, Jack Bowdan, Rachel Hoffman, Cindi Rush, Scott Wojcik
- Actor's Connection Bryant Falk: “Voiceover for Video Games”
- Abacus Entertainment Bruce Kroenenberg: “Voiceover Collective”
- Paul Michael's The Network Andy Roth: "Voice Over"
- Paul Michael's The Network Harley Kaplan: “Horror Movies”
- Ear Training At Westchester Community College with Jeremy Goldsmith
- Acquired various performance coaches: Jeanne Lehman; Brad Ross; and Stoddy Blackall
Became of Counsel to www.falati.com
Recent CLE courses:
- New York Intellectual Property Law Association (NYIPLA) Fall One-Day Program;
- New York Intellectual Property Law Association (NYIPLA) Story Telling for Lawyers
- IIPS: How to Draft claims to Software/Business Methods in a Post-Alice Environment
- JPPCLE: 30th Annual Joint Patent Practice Seminar;
- IIPS: World IP Day -- "Movies: a Global Passion;"
- IIPS: "Ethics Considerations in Patent and Trademark Practice;"
- New York Intellectual Property Law Association (NYIPLA) "Recent Supreme Court Cases;"
- Kernochan Center of Columbia Law School Annual Symposium: Creation is Not Its Own Reward: Making Copyright Work for Authors and Performers
- completed a course of chemotherapy at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- completed a course called "Creativity: Music to my Ears" from Stanford, online, taught by Tina Seelig.
- participated in the Good to be Bad contest sponsored by Jaguar photos of villain me with a jaguar and wrote a Villain Song, which still needs to be arranged.
- put my third novel up on Kindle under a pseudonym
- photos from my vacation last summer & more photos