Photos of components of the audio system (missing photo of power supply)
What we need is to go from 6.5 mm audio male to USBA audio male.
I accidentally brought TRS rather than TRRS cables. I returned them to Amazon and ordered new ones. I left the surge protector, as those are always useful
We’ll likely need a Daisy chain of cables.
Image of what I’ve ordered. The 3.5 mm female to USBA male includes a chip
- 3 Crown PZM-30GBP mics installed in ceiling (communicating via XLR cables through hole in ceiling near east wall)
- AMR aps4 phantom power supply (3 input XLR cables; 3 output XLR cables on floor; 3 switches: power, lift in & lift out; plugs into wall to power on mics) (need to take picture of this, put up an image that I found online.)
- Harbinger HA80 mixer (takes the output XLR cables from power supply; uses 6.5 mm audio output -- use 8 Ohm output, not the line out)
- 6.5mm to 3.5mm Trrs Adapter (Bietrun?) (female to male)
- DuKabel USB to 3.5mm Jack Audio Adapter, USB to Aux Cable with TRRS 4-Pole Mic-Supported USB to Headphone AUX Adapter Built-in Chip External Sound (female to male)
- Cablesforless USB 3.1 Gen 1 C Male to A Female Adapter 5G 3A (female to male)