Sunday, May 5, 2024

Mystic Tycoon

 My sister-in-law found this clip of me acting.  It's a trailer for an audio podcast series called "Mystic Tycoon"  It was originally called "Secret Trillionaire."


Director: Amy Omar

Producer: Adam Kinyon

Production Company: Best Dressed Films https://www.bestdressedfilms.com/

I am embedding this video from FB.  I am trying to get permission to post it on my YouTube channel.   I can provide excerpts to you privately, if necessary.  

I haven't embedded from FB before.  I think this works.  I hope it continues to work.  The clip shows me acting as the evil Lisa in this series.

Looking at this ad, it appears that the video clip that we filmed was a teaser for an audio series on Pocket FM.  I personally haven't recorded any audio for that series, so I don't know much about it, other than what is filmed here.   

#MysticTycoon 

No comments:

Post a Comment