Monday, September 21, 2026

RIP Chris Kostolefsky 9/5/26

 I was on an internet dating show in December of 2025.  I matched up with a very nice comedian and magician called Chris Kostolefsky.  

  • Dec 5 "The Button" produced by CUT


  •  at 4:07

Unfortunately, I live in NY and he lived in California.  Then he was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer.  I tried to visit him when I was in Los Angeles this spring, but he was too sick to see me.

We stayed in touch on Instagram though and did Facetime a few times.  I just found out that he died this month.  I'm collecting links to memorial social media posts about him

I was sad that he didn't have confidence in his medical team.  He had Kaiser insurance.  He said that in his area "KAISER" was often considered to be an acronym for "killed another innocent senior in the emergency room."  

Google helped me find some memorial links about him

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/1EYLvVN4SU/


https://www.instagram.com/mixednutslive/reel/DdMvWk1htbc/?hl=cs


https://www.facebook.com/share/p/18bPj6ekyx/


https://www.instagram.com/p/Dc8yHA9G0Bb/


https://www.instagram.com/p/Dc_dfW0Gw3G/


https://www.instagram.com/p/DdAUUfSGYtp/


https://www.instagram.com/reels/Dc_BmdaCKqH/


https://www.instagram.com/p/Dc967psJVWD/




This was his instagram account https://www.instagram.com/kostolef/


This was his Threads account http://threads.com/@kostolef


This was his X account, but it doesn't seem like he used it recently https://x.com/kostolef


This was his website https://chriskoscomedy.com/



Here is a collage of some pix I found on social media.  If you own copyright to these pix, please let me know and I'll take anything offensive down.  Please don't report me to authorities.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.